NexGen Technologies, Inc. is looking for a GIS Developer to support federal government applications and programs. This individual will be required to work closely with members of the NexGen’s and client’s teams, including but not limited to subject matter experts, technical staff, and project managers.
· Professional experience with ESRI’s ArcGIS software including ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Web Application Builder and Experience Builder.
· Professional experience using ESRI Portal for ArcGIS and/or ArcGIS Online for Organizations.
· Ability to manage GIS data within a multi-user, enterprise Geodatabase environment using ESRI’s Enterprise Geodatabase software implemented in SQL Server Environment.
· Professional knowledge of concepts and principles of geospatial data management, and technical problem-solving skills related to geospatial software.
· Apply and promote good software engineering practices such as test automation, modularization, simplification.
· Evolve and maintain our build process, test automation infrastructure, and other custom tooling.
· Experience working in an Azure Environment (SQL Server to Azure SQL).
· Experience with Power Platform, Power BI and ESRI Integration-Interact with users to identify and articulate their needs (Integrate Power BI reporting GIS dashboards).
· Experience with the following: Builder, Survey123, and Field Mapper.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Technical Expertise with JSON, XML, Web services, and ArcGIS API.
· Experience in developing written technical documentation (such as metadata, training materials, workflow diagrams, white papers, etc.).
· Preparing Agile/Scrum meetings and sprints with team and client.
· Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or at least 5 years of experience specifically in a GIS-related role
· US Citizenship is required due to federal contract requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Compensation: $60,000-95,000 per year (Dependent on Experience)
(Last Revision: 2023-03-08)