NexGen is currently seeking a .Net Developer to be responsible for development/maintenance of both current and future web-based applications implemented using ASP.NET and Web Services. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable experience in developing web applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Design and development of modern .Net web applications as part of a team of developers.
- Accurately and effectively communicate with the Project Manager and other stakeholders to recommend solutions, provide status of on-going work, and in identification and mitigation of potential risks.
- Possess excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and work creatively with minimal supervision.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in design, development, and support of ASP .NET MVC and microservices based web applications in the cloud.
- Experience using .NET core, Entity Framework.
- Experience with deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting C# .NET and ASP.NET applications.
- Experience processing XML and image files.
- Advanced SQL knowledge including experience writing and deciphering complex SQL queries.
- Demonstrably strong verbal and written communication.
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
- Experience Mentoring and guiding junior level developers.
- Experience working in an Agile team (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
- Experience documenting complex technical solutions.
- Experience using Visual Studio to deploy .NET code to Azure cloud environments.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or a general knowledge of CICD Pipelines a plus.
- Experience with MS 365 tool suite for organization and documentation.
- US Citizenship required by government contract.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related scientific or technical degree; or equivalent experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Compensation: $80,000-$120,000 per year (Dependent on Experience)
(Last revision: 2023-02-16)