Sr Drupal Developer
Remote - LAKEWOOD, CO
NexGen is currently seeking a Sr Drupal Developer to perform development/maintenance of both current and future Drupal applications written using Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP (LAMP) technology stack. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative, highly motivated, and goal-oriented team player with 6+ years of Drupal development experience within the LAMP stack, strong knowledge of MySQL databases, and working knowledge of the Linux platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Configure architecture necessary for a Drupal site to operate.
- Establish websites (to include theming), utilizing unified architecture and design, in a cloud environment.
- Migrate content from previous version(s) of websites.
- Drupal troubleshooting, user administration, development tasks, support requests, and CMS add-ons.
- Accurately and effectively communicate with the Project Manager and/or Team Lead the level of effort to implement proposed solutions, the status of on-going work, and any potential issues.
- Work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor with little or no supervision.
- Possess excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and work creatively with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Expert level knowledge of Drupal development, Drupal system maintenance.
- Expert-level PHP programming experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, development, and support of Web development in Drupal.
- 5 + years of experience in complete life cycle of design, development, deployment, and support of a web application.
- Working knowledge of Linux, MySQL.
- Developing/enhancing Drupal Modules.
- Knowledge of Drupal multisite configuration and ability to work with sites using this configuration.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Concepts and ability to write and troubleshoot complex SQL queries.
- Strong oral and written communication, problem-solving skills and should be a team player.
- Ability to pass background screening prior to employment.
- US Citizenship, or legal permanent residence, or US work authorization with minimum 3 years of continuous US presence is required due to federal contract requirements.
- Acquia Certification
- Experience with Open Public distribution
Equal Employment Opportunity
Compensation: $35-60 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
(Last revision: 2023-2-22)